Bless the little laptops. Their tiny brains sometimes get so confused. If your laptop is unresponsive to the power on/off button, perform this simple procedure and most of the time you will be back on the air in a minute or so.
- First, unplug the AC adapter from your laptop.
- Second,close the top, if opened, and flip it upside down, carefully now.
- Next, find the battery which is usually at the hinge side of the laptop.
- Fourth, find the battery-release, spring-loaded latch(es). <!–more–>
- Fifth, push them simultaneously to the unlock position and remove the battery.
- Sixth, count to ten and replace the battery.
- Seventh, flip the laptop back right side up and reconnect the AC adapter.
Reboot and you’re golden… usually.